Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Committee Draft issues

Thx Marc!

Yes, i013 is done. The email I sent was about the WSRM doc (i013 is for
WSRM-Policy doc). For the policy doc: in addition to i013, i001 and i009
are done.

Please note that I sent one correction to the email that you quoted. The
correction was:
proposed04 is now issue i039
which is also 'editor done'.

FYI: all the closed issues that required action from the editors are in
the 'Revision History' of both the WSRM and WSRMP docs.

HTH.

-Anish