Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Editorial issues with WD 05

And another thing, receive is defined twice (and differently each time)
at lines 237 and 246.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 12:58 PM
To: Anish Karmarkar
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Sorry, 4 below is more wrong than I thought. After line 3 and before
line 4 Document Identifier exists on the first page as a title and with
no line number. That should be after a page break and line 4 should be
wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-05 with 05 probably being whatever the next revision
number is. Also I guess this means line 60 should say WD right?