Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Before we go to community draft

Title: Before we go to community draft
BTW, I am not making any of the contents up. Whether we include this now, or after tomorrow is fine with me.

See the samples in http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/docs/

--umit

From: Yalcinalp, Umit [mailto:umit.yalcinalp@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Oct 19, 2005 3:55 PM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] Before we go to community draft

I am updating the draft status to include the following status which I copied from other tcs. Note that the "working draft" will change to "community draft" AFTER we approve the draft to go to CD stage...

This document is published by this TC as a "working draft". It is possible that it may  change during this process, but should nonetheless provide a stable reference for discussion and early adopters' implementations.

Committee members should send comments on this specification to the wsrx@lists.oasis-open.org list. Others may submit comments to the TC via the web form found on the TC's web page at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ws-rx. Click the button for "Send A

Comment" at the top of the page. Submitted comments (for this work as well as other works of that TC) are publicly archived and can be viewed at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx-comment.

For information on whether any patents have been disclosed that may be essential to  implementing this specification, and any offers of patent licensing terms, please refer to the Intellectual Property Rights section of the WSRF TC web page (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ws-rx).

AFAIK, I do not know that the ws-rx-comment does not exist  yet.

--umit