Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] CD candidate drafts

ok - with a little pushing from Paul it should be done now.  ;-)
-Doug

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

10/20/2005 08:59 AM

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
cc
"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>, ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] CD candidate drafts

I'm stuck in all-day meetings today so I won't get a chance to do it.

-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

10/20/2005 04:07 AM

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>
cc
ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] CD candidate drafts

I can't do this before 9am, but can do so after 10am PDT.
If someone does the upload, please make sure to fix the:
1) section 4 formating
2) regening of all the indexes in OO
3) fix for the Action value problem that Robin pointed out.

thx!

-Anish