Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Need to clean up the TC Document page

+1

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Oct 26, 2005 15:35 PM
To: Gilbert Pilz; Patil, Sanjay; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

They shouldn’t be deleted. Moved is fine if it doesn’t impact the url.

As far as convenience to the TC members linking from the issue list directly to the draft is a lot nicer for users than just giving them the long name and asking them parse out the version/status info and go find it themselves. Believe me, I’m more than happy not to do it as it makes less work for me. I don’t think the TC members would be very happy with that approach though. I believe we were already asked as a TC to provide the link to the exact version a proposal or issue pertains to so not using that in the issue list might be frowned upon even further by some of the members.