Subject: Document titles and revision management

Currently in the WS-RX Editors SC area of Kavi we seem to have adopted two methods of title/revision management. The WSRM spec has a single title (WSRM 1.1 Editors Draft) that does not contain any details about versions etc. Under this Kavi title you can find versions of both wsrm-1.1-spec-04 and wsrm-1.1-spec-05 (the fault lies with me, I checked in the first version of wd-05 under the same title).

The WSRMP spec, on the other hand, is titled "wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-01.sxw". Under this title you will only find versions of wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-01. Umit informs me that, when wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-02 is created, she intends to create a corresponding Kavi title to be used for all versions of wd-02 and so on . . .

"What's it going to be then, eh?"

I'm leaning towards Umit's method since it makes it easier to find individual wd-xx versions without having to dig through the history of a single Kavi title. We can keep the "Calendar Documents" folder clean by rolling off old titles into an "Old Titles" folder.

Comments?

- g