Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-01

     Please keep my colleague Mary McRae in the loop on this feedback, as
she is in charge of the templates and (when a spec reaches a higher level
of approval) compliance with them.  Copying her here.  I will share my take
on these issues with her, and ask her to work them out with the
committee.  Regards JBC