Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-01

I'm happy with that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 9:06 PM
To: James Bryce Clark; Marc Goodner; paul@wso2.com
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

I think we have to nail down the issue of status text rather quickly
before the links for CD I are published.

How about removing the text that refers to the public comments mailing
list, web form, errata page, etc. I don't see very many issues with the
rest of the status text. Here is the cut-paste of the edited text for
your quick reference. Please chime in and raise your opinion if you are
ok with this text. If there are no concerns, I propose to include this
in the CD I revs.
-----------------------------------
This document was last revised or approved by the OASIS WS-RX TC on the
above date. The level of approval is also listed above. Check the
current location noted above for possible later revisions of this
document.

For information on whether any patents have been disclosed that may be
essential to implementing this specification, and any offers of patent
licensing terms, please refer to the Intellectual Property Rights
section of the Technical Committee web page
(www.oasis-open.org/committees/[TC short name] /ipr.php.

Thanks,
Sanjay