Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Groups - ReliableMessagingIssues.xml (ReliableMessagingIssues.xml) uploaded

Based on what I’m seeing, no. The choice is either Kavi or the perma url. If I change the xsl stylesheet link pointer to be a full url rather than relative, which is the problem with the current version in Kavi, you will get a security error as demonstrated in the previous revision, number 14.

I suggest we just add the link to the perma url version from either the member and/or public TC page. I will keep double entries in Kavi and on the new site for a while longer. I’ll change my process so that I won’t send notice on adding the Kavi version. I’ll only alert the TC when the one in the permanent location shows up.

Does that work for everyone?

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:40 AM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm confused - I can't look at the issues list any more from Kavi - I can only do it with the direct link but that link isn't on the web pages so I need to bookmark it - which I don't want to do - I want to get to it from the web site.  Can we get Kavi working again and/or add a link to it from our web page?
-Doug

"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>

11/01/2005 06:59 PM

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>, <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

"Robin Cover" <robin@oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [ws-rx] Groups - ReliableMessagingIssues.xml (ReliableMessagingIssues.xml) uploaded

Thanks.

We figured out that this was a Kavi problem the moment Robin sent the
message.

--umit