Subject: Incorporating TC Name

Title: Incorporating TC Name

This is regarding the AI I took to work with the editors and create a new issue for incorporating TC name in our metadata, artifacts.

Please take a look at the attached proposal. Consider this only as a starting point if you may.
<<wsrx-air.doc>>
Some background comments:

I was debating with myself whether the TC Name should be wsrx or ws-rx in our metadata. I remember that on the recent call with Jamie, we decided it to be ws-rx. However I don’t remember if there was a good reason for this when we made a decision, or we just didn't pay enough attention to this matter. I personally think that using "wsrx" would be syntax-friendly for constructing other structured strings.

I was also not sure whether we have discussed and decided the location strings. Are we following the convention for location to be - namespace URI + document identifier.[format]?

Comments? We will obviously be presenting this matter for the TC's deliberations by opening a new issue with a concrete proposal. Before that, it will be good to brainstorm with this focused group ….

Thanks,
Sanjay

wsrx-air.doc