Subject: Issues that should be closed based on CD

I need to update the issues list to move the items in the done category to closed since we approved the CD. Similarly any of the pending items that are reflected in the CD should have already been tagged as done and would similarly need to be now moved to be closed. I’m going to do my best to make sure these really are reflected in the CD. If you know of any items in particular that are marked as pending but are in the CD please let me know.

I’ll probably do this update on Friday or Monday. I’ll provide a detailed summary of all issues whose status I update against the CD when I post the updated issue list. If you guys would prefer to review this first I can separate this out from my regular weekly update after the call.

Regards,

Marc g