Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Incorporating TC Name

Title: Incorporating TC Name

Attached is another pass over this. I went back to look at the issue resolutions for i015, i016 and i017 to get to this. I think the only deviations from those is that we have, at OASIS staff request, added the tcShortName to the namespace (and accordingly used ws-rx that is assigned rather than wsrx).

There are of course the things that were never decided like locations and the filenames for the wsdl/schema. I think we should just use the namespace locations. That way we’ll keep the dates out of the filenames. Here I proposed using short filenames based on product id and version that do not include the artifact type as I think the file extension is enough. I’m open to whether or not they need to include the corresponding CD and version number in the name. I think by placing these files in a location that matches the namespace with the corresponding spec version it should be fine. It would be even better with a RDDL doc at the namespace to explain it all. Finally a RDDL doc at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm could point to each CD version all the way to the final standard.

Below is basically a short summary of what is in the doc (it’s getting horrific with track changes already).

Location always = namespace.

Schema:

File name

wsrm-1.1.xsd