Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Editor process doc

Marc,

This is a good document to have, but it does not solve your original
problem of missed ed changes before publishing the CD. What we need is a
Editors TODO list. Which will allow us to ensure that the published
drafts do contain all the agreed upon changes.

-Anish
--

PS: I agree with you that the TC short name is ws-rx (and not wsrx) and
we don't have a choice about it. IIRC, this is in the charter).