Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] FW: [ws-rx] Re: restructured RM document

+1

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, Nov 10, 2005 8:05 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: Gilbert Pilz; Paul Cotton; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

I think we should stick with the plan we made at the f2f - which was to do the reorder right after the first CD.  Pushing it off will just delay things.  Let's get the reorder out of the way and then we can apply all of the other changes.  I think we might have enough changes already to justify putting out another WD for the TC to review right away - seems like we've gone thru quite a bit of issues recently.
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

11/10/2005 09:38 PM

"Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>, <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
"Paul Cotton" <paul.cotton@microsoft.com>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] FW: [ws-rx] Re: restructured RM document

I think the nits against the CD from i071 and i072 should be applied first. It will be a lot harder to apply and review those after reordering.

Note also that I just found another one, the date I both the CDs is wrong on the title page. I believe it should be the date the ballot was approved. That would be Oct 27th for both specs.