Subject: Publishing wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06

At the last F2F we agreed that we would do the following:

1.) publish the CD
2.) re-order the sub-sections per Doug's suggestion
3.) re-publish the new WD

Nobody said anything about making any other changes in step (3). In the spirit of following the directions of the TC I think we should publish wsrm-1.1-spec-wd06 (warts and all) and address the various editorial flaws in wd-07.

The link to wd-06 is: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/15194/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06.sxw. Doug has already looked this over and approved it. If I don't hear any objections to doing so, I will publish this link (along with the diffs from cd-01) to the main TC page some time late tonight.

- g