Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Publishing wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06

I've attached the files I'm going to publish. If you review them you will notice that there are more changes flagged than just those outlined in the resolution of i047. This is due to the fact that I fixed one editorial nit (double spaces) before Doug convinced me that we should stick to a strict interpretation of step (2) below. I know its a bit confusing, but putting back a bunch of double spaces is both tedious and a waste of time. Just consider it a preview of all the nits to come . . .

- g

From: Gilbert Pilz
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:04 PM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] Publishing wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06

At the last F2F we agreed that we would do the following:

1.) publish the CD
2.) re-order the sub-sections per Doug's suggestion
3.) re-publish the new WD

Nobody said anything about making any other changes in step (3). In the spirit of following the directions of the TC I think we should publish wsrm-1.1-spec-wd06 (warts and all) and address the various editorial flaws in wd-07.

The link to wd-06 is: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/15194/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06.sxw. Doug has already looked this over and approved it. If I don't hear any objections to doing so, I will publish this link (along with the diffs from cd-01) to the main TC page some time late tonight.

- g

wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06.pdf

wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06_diff.pdf