Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Publishing wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-06

So all pending issues as of Dec 1st (after the call that day) and getting the WD to the TC by the next call on the 8th. That sounds good to me. I would suggest we should keep it open for our own review until the 7th.

I’ll commit now to making sure I update the issue list on the 1st after the call. I can probably get some cycles to review the draft to check that the changes have been applied from the pending queue if the doc is available Monday or early Tuesday. I’ll be able to do a closer editorial review of it after the WD goes to the TC, but not during that week.

From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:36 PM
To: Marc Goodner; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

I moved wd-05 to a different folder ("Closed Editors Drafts" or some such) in the interests of keeping our main folder clean and making it easier for people to find the right document to work on. Kavi sends out notices that give no indication that the document has simply been moved.

+1 to one working draft the week before the F2F. The problem is we have to define a cut-off point for the changes that will go into that WD. That cut-off point has to allow us enough time to make and (what takes even more time) to review those changes. Umit has suggested Dec 1st. Does anybody have any objections to that date?

We can discuss what to do after the F2F at the F2F.

- g