Subject: Pending Issues for the WSRMP document and plan

Title: Pending Issues for the WSRMP document and plan

Folks,

Sorry about the delay in sending this out. I wrote the email last night, but has been sitting in my drafts folder :-(.

Based on my conversation with Gil today, he will do some tidying up in the wsrmp wd 02 (editors area) tomorrow.

I have the following pending issues that need to be integrated

I022
I024
I054
I072
I073
I074

I will not be able to work on anything until Friday, unfortunately. This is a bad week overall.

I would be happy to do a sweep regarding parameters that span multiple issues. Gil, would you be able to check in the updates by Friday morning, if at all possible and can you let me know which issues you were planning to address in the editing.

I promise to post the changes to next Tuesday. This should give ample opportunity to review the spec by next Thursday for sanity and we can post a copy to the tc. This gives the tc a week to read the spec prior to the f2f.

Would this plan be acceptable to everyone? If any of you have cycles to work on the closing the issues this week, that is great. Just let me know. Otherwise, I will stick to the plan outlined and let the tc know.

Apologies for the late notice.

--umit

Dr. Umit Yalcinalp
Standards Architect