Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Any ideas about my action item?

I'll take it - I think I added it by mistake as part of issue 019
-Doug

"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>

11/29/2005 06:49 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Any ideas about my action item?

Folks,

I got a friendly reminder from our chairs. Apparently, someone assigned me an action item to find out the why we redefine receive for which there is an open issue [1].  While I was not present in a concall, it got assigned to me ;-). Since wsrm spec is not what I normally focus on, I really do not have the context here as to why we do have two different definitions.

Could someone (Doug or Anish) comment/take this item since you guys did the editing on this spec?

Thanks.

--umit

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i070

Dr. Umit Yalcinalp