Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-07.sxw uploaded

I'm ok with explaining this to the TC on the call tomorrow - but  I think my note about the AI covers it too.
As I mentioned in another note, as a result of accepting i019 the TC accepted this new text - I messed up in applying the changes by adding a new entry instead of replacing the existing one - but if the TC wishes to use i070 to revert back to the old version I'm ok with that.
thanks
-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

11/30/2005 04:33 PM

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>, Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-07.sxw uploaded

I think that in acting upon the AI the editors team should identify the
source of the dup and present their finding to the TC and defer to the
resolution of the issue i070 for actual removal of the dup.

Here is cut-paste from 11/10 conf call minutes just for a recap of the
origin of the AI and the issue i070:
Proposed 02 - Receive is defined twice in wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01

Accepted. Doug suggested create a new AI for editors team to identify
where the text came from.

New ACTION ITEM: create a new AI for editors team to identify where the
text came from.