Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Confirming plans

Sounds right to me. Please provide a redline version from the wd-06 draft as well.

From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 11:16 AM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] Confirming plans

My latest understanding of the editors plans has us accepting any issues that end up pending subsequent to today's (12/1/2005) conference call. We will incorporate those issues (and any previous pending issues) in a WD that we will publish to the TC no later than 12/7/2005. The intent is to allow the TC a week to review the latest WD and use it as a basis for any proposals around the F2F. Issues that are moved to pending on the 12/8/2005 concall will not be incorporated into the "published" WD until some time subsequent to the F2F.

Does everybody agree with this?

- g