Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Pending Issues for the WSRMP document and plan

A web interface to modify the values of the list would be best - but I think that might be pushing the boundaries of Kavi's hi-techness :-)
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

12/01/2005 07:46 PM

"Anish Karmarkar" <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] Pending Issues for the WSRMP document and plan

Well what do you know. We may have a use for an attribute I never use in
the issue list, edstatus. If we start using that with an alternate xsl
it would be just what we need. However, that would require each editor
to update the issue list accordingly. That would be a lot easier if we
could update the issue list without a man in the middle approach.

Not that Robin isn't responsive, I just don't want to abuse his
kindness.