Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] I am done with wsrmp docs.

Title: I am done with wsrmp docs.
No,  I was not aware you were keeping them there. As the issues keeper, I was trying to get you to point to the rest of the editors team where the docs are. Finally I am glad that my question is answered.

Thank you.

--umit

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, Dec 09, 2005 2:04 PM
To: Yalcinalp, Umit; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Ever think to just try this? http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903

Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/mrgoodner/

From: Yalcinalp, Umit [mailto:umit.yalcinalp@sap.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 12:57 PM
To: Marc Goodner; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

It is hard to find. Everyone uses the perma URL via bookmarking and do not know which version the perma URL corresponds to, hence where to find the previous versions.

Digging through the emails is an indirect and inefficient solution, just like trying to figure out the editors to do list. I am sorry but it does not scale.

Could you at least provide a document table to access the revisions.

Thanks,

--umit