Subject: RDDL rough draft

Title: RDDL rough draft

Hi editors,

I talked with Gil today and agreed to take a first stab at the RDDL doc.  We figured it would be best to ultimately split out the schema, examples, and wsdl from the appendix and put them into separate files.  We also determined that the TC will scream if we do this without asking them first, so in the first step I've created a very simple RDDL doc that simply points to the wsrm and wsrmp pdfs we have.  This was my first attempt with RDDL though, so I thought I would shop it here first before sending it to the TC.  Suggestions, comments, etc welcome.

There appear to be two versions of RDDL, and I based my doc on RDDL 2.0 [1], specifically the examples in section 3.2 of the W3C's Resources and Namespaces doc [2], as well as following the instructions for natures [3] and purposes [4].

I feel that this should suffice for the time being, but we will want to update it with the various files we will create from the appendix (upon TC approval), and potentially even include older versions or diffs of the draft here.  Just a thought.  Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Steve

[1] http://www.openhealth.org/RDDL/20040118/rddl-20040118.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/
[3] http://www.rddl.org/natures/
[4] http://www.rddl.org/purposes/

<<wsrx-rddl.html>>

Title: Web Services Reliable Messaging (WS-ReliableMessaging)

Web Services Reliable Messaging (WS-ReliableMessaging)

December 2006

Introduction

This document is a directory of links to resources related to WS-ReliableMessaging.

WS-ReliableMessaging Core Specification

WS-ReliableMessaging Policy Specification