Subject: Editorial and Issues discussion - pre-F2F

Folks

Can we have a 30 minute call between the editors and the issues list
editor before the F2F. I think it would be useful to clarify any process
issues before the F2F.

I know its short notice but 1pm Pacific time on Monday would suit me!

On the chance that you can make it I have booked:
1-641-297-5500  (Iowa)
Participant code: 003502

Please let me know if its available.

Paul