Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Management of creating CDs (and WDs)

Paul,

Right now the way we have been working is -- whoever has the cycles
picks up the slack and commits to ensuring that the work is done by the
agreed upon date. It seems to have worked well (so far). Did you have
concerns with the way it has been done so far? Or is it more of a
comfort level with pinging/prodding a single person for deliverables as
opposed to the mailing list?

In any case, I don't have a problem with having a 'release manager' (or
a chief editor) for the specs/CDs/WDs.

-Anish