Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] OO version for editors (2.0 or 1.1.5)

Steve,

I know that 2.0 uses a new file format (incidentally which is now an
OASIS Standard). How does 2.0 deal with the .sxw format? I know that the
2.0 format is not compatible with 1.x. Does that mean that everyone has
to upgrade to 2.0. Personally I don't mind upgrading, but it may require
everyone to upgrade. Another question is: does the 2.0 deal with the old
1.x templates?

Thx.

-Anish
--