Subject: Editorial changes (I swear!)

Title: Editorial changes (I swear!)

Hi Editors,

I went over the core spec in detail this weekend and found several changes that I would assert are purely editorial.  I produced a cleaned up version, but would like to verify that you all agree that these changes are editorial before I submit them.  It will also be helpful for me to have you review the proposed changes as this is my first attempt at using OO for editorial purposes and I want to make sure it looks right before I upload it.  Attached is a red line diff between the new version of the spec.

Additionally, I noticed a few more substantial editorial issues that I think we'll either need to discuss or raise to the TC.  I'll bring these up in a separate mail, but for example:

- RM Destination is defined in the glossary, but RM Source is not.
- Element definitions alternate between using RFC 2119 and not. E.g  "This REQUIRED element blah blah blah" followed by "This element, if present, blah blah blah" instead of "This OPTIONAL element blah blah blah"

- "piggy backing" is mentioned several times, but defined no where.

Etc. etc.

Cheers,
Steve

<<wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-07-steve-diff.pdf>>