Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] References vs. bookmarks? OO question

I think OO 2.0 is much better.  Is there any reason why we wouldn't
switch now?

-----Original Message-----
From: Anish Karmarkar [mailto:Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, Dec 22, 2005 19:12 PM
To: Yalcinalp, Umit
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

I don't know the bookmarks that you are talking about, but I remember
that Gil was pointing out that mailto URIs don't show up correctly in
PDF.

I generated the PDF using OOo 2.0 and the mailto URIs work correctly in
the generated PDF (didn't even have to change the .sxw format). I also
checked that with OOo 2.0, the reference points to the correct relative
URI reference (#whatever) for the correct reference entry.

I'm quite happy with OOo 2.0, so far.

-Anish
--

Yalcinalp, Umit wrote:
> Folks,
>
> This is an OO question. I recall that Gil was complaining that the
> references to the "References" in the specs were not preserved when
PDF