Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] References vs. bookmarks? OO question

The references in the specifications are forced to point to the
references section in the specifications by using bookmark
functionality, instead of inserting references in the specification.
This is what I am talking about.

It is not only the mail uris but any pointer to references from a
section in the spec, i.e. WSDL [WSDL1.1] will not actually point you the
section in the spec with PDF.

> I generated the PDF using OOo 2.0 and the mailto URIs work
> correctly in
> the generated PDF (didn't even have to change the .sxw
> format). I also
> checked that with OOo 2.0, the reference points to the
> correct relative
> URI reference (#whatever) for the correct reference entry.

#whatever is a bookmark, btw.