Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] when are we going to switch to OO 2.0

Hmm. I was not aware that we were switching "before" touching
wsrm08/wsrmp03.

I checked in a new version of wsrm08 yesterday using the old version of
OO.

Could you check whether there is any anomalies in the version?

I have not switched to the new version and when I was making the
updates, there was no issues, except for one formatting error with
Steve's name and email address, which I fixed.

> -Anish
> --

Thanks,

--umit