Subject: Kavi question

I have Kavi question:
Once in a while I get an email message (quoted below) from OASIS's ezmlm
program. I get such a message whenever there is a message with .zip
attachment sent to the list. Oracle's email server does not accept
messages with .zip attachments. ezmlm email tells me exactly which
message I missed. Is there a way to correlate the message number in
ezmlm's email and the message archive? What I want to do is: go to the
archive identify the message that I missed and see if it was a
spam/virus or a legit email. But I don't know of a way to determine
which message in the archive is ezmlm's message number 494.

thx.

-Anish