Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Scope of namespace change policy (was RE: [ws-rx-editors] WDs for 1/5)

Chris had submitted a proposal for namespace policy for the TC (as
pointed out by Anish below) before the Sept F2F. I don't think there was
a formal acceptance since the proposal was not part of any issue
resolution as such. However, since there were no objections or further
discussion on Chris's proposal, it seemed that the policy was
acceptable. Would any body like to raise an explicit issue at this point
of time?

Personally, I agree with Gil that WDs should not be as such required to
consider the namespace changes. CD (and definitely CS) would be good
points for reviewing backward compatibility and any resulting namespace
changes, etc.

Thanks,
Sanjay