Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Comments on latest working drafts

I've made these fixes to wd09/wd04 - but I didn't do the schema/wsdl mods.  Mainly because I ran out of time - perhaps someone else could take 'em before the call tomorrow???
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

01/10/2006 12:37 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] Comments on latest working drafts

One other thing, the URI reference in WS-RM Policy needs to be updated to match WS-RM. In WD 03 it still points to 2396 instead of 3986.

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:51 AM
To:
ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject:
[ws-rx] Comments on latest working drafts

I think all of my comments below are editorial. I hope these can be addressed for the documents that go up for the CD ballot. Many thanks to the editors for getting these done over the holidays.

Both documents
Copyright needs to be updated to 2006 in OASIS boilerplate and footers
Namespace should be updated (I’ll start a separate thread on this)
Schema and WSDL
WS-RM Policy WD 03
Looks good other than the above.

WS-RM WD 08
Line numbers from the diff bar version
Section 2.4, first paragraph after bullets, line 247: “Should the acknowledgement…” should be “Should an acknowledgement…”
Section 3.1, line 274: “Note, offering…” this sounds like it is trying to make the following text non-normative. Suggest changing to “Note that offering…” to prevent that interpretation.
Section 5, line 814: WS-Trust missing a reference (would be non-normative as WS-SecureConversation is).
Section 6, line 893: URI date is wrong, it should be January 2005
Section 6, line 926: SecureConversation date is wrong, it should be February 2005

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903