Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] preview cd-02 docs

Agree. A diff against the wd with reordering applied would be useful. If getting that diff is fairly straightforward, then let us try to get that out today.

As discussed earlier, we should be starting the CD II ballot today.

Thanks,
Sanjay

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, Jan 13, 2006 16:20 PM
To: Gilbert Pilz; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Can we get a diff of these against the WD that had the reordering applied after the last CD? 06? I’m pretty sure we applied that reordering immediately after that CD specifically to use for the diff for this CD.

Thanks for getting this out so soon.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation