Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] tabs in xml

> Does anybody feel that we should name the files something
> along the lines:
> wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200510-wdXX.xsd.

As per the resolution of issue i074 [1], the TC accepted to name the
final wsdl and xsd files as wsrm-1.1.wsdl and wsrm-1.1.xsd respectively.
I understand that this is not helpful for naming the wsdl and xsd files
for WDs and CDs. How about including the <status>-<revision> just before
the file extension? For example, the CD II wsdl file would be named -
wsrm-1.1-cd-02.wsdl

[1]
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i074