Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] tabs in xml

In that case, how about the following agenda items (in that order)

- Scope (applicability to WD, CD, CS, etc) of namespace versioning policy
  <link to Chris's proposal on this>
- RDDL documents for WS-RX TC. Gilbert Pilz to present.

Please let me know if you have any objections/comments on above.

Thanks,
Sanjay