Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] tabs in xml

Sanjay,

Gil has already sent a document to the list illustrating this and worked
on it quite a bit [1]. I reviewed it and it looks good. Isn't this what
you are asking about?

My suggestion was to put the item about managing schema files as a
concrete addition to that document. I have not got around to adding
couple of statements about the revision numbers and managing Kavi.

I suggest we put Gil's document into the document repository. As we need
to add new procedures/new items update it as necessary to refine it.

Does that sound reasonable?

--umit

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200601