Subject: New editorial nits in RM policy

All,

I noticed a few other editorial problems in the RM Policy spec today. Let me know if I should raise an issue about these or if they’ll be addressed in the next draft.

  • Line 118: The word version doesn’t make sense in this line.
  • Line 132, 135, 137, 140: Namespace of parameters should be wsrmp, not wsrm.

Let me know if these should be formally tracked or if they’ll be in the next draft.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903