Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Schema and WSDL formatting in specs

I say open an issue just to make sure we don't forget about it.
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

01/23/2006 01:31 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Schema and WSDL formatting in specs

So what is the status on fixing the formatting of the schema and wsdl in the RM and RM Policy specs? Do we need to log an issue to track this or will it be addressed in the next spec?

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903