Subject: Re: publish WS-RX CD-02 artifacts

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Gilbert Pilz wrote:

> Robin,
>
> Attached is a zip archive containing the artifacts that make up the
> WX-RX TC's Committee Draft 02. The archive structure is intended for
> unpacking under http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx. You will notice that
> we have included the RDDL documents
> "wsrm/200510/wsrm-1.1-rddl-cd-02.html" and
> "wsrmp/200510/wsrmp-1.1-rddl-cd-02.html". In order for things to work as
> intended these files need to be the default page for
> "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200510/"; and
> "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200510/"; respectively.
>
> Please let me know if any of the above is unclear or there is a problem
> with organizing the web space in this way.
>
> Gilbert Pilz

Hi Gilbert,

I'm forwarding your request to Mary McRae, currently
listed as one of the OASIS Staff Contacts for the WS-RX TC,
and responsible for the QA work on approved specs as
delegated to the OASIS TC Admin.

I'm pleased that your TC has decided to use RDDL documents: it
makes a lot of sense to me.

Congratulations on TC progress resulting in these
approved CD specs.

Robin Cover