Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] pending issues

My memory of the discussion around i088 is that the policy statement should appear somewhere in the text of both documents. I'll look through the minutes and see if I can piece anything together . . .

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:24 AM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] pending issues

All,
  From looking thru the list of pending issues the only ones left to complete are:
58 - I've asked Bob for the latest version of the state tables so we can add them
88 - Is there really something that needs to go into the spec for this?  Looks more like 'guidance' than actual spec changes
93 - Haven't had time yet

Does anyone else have the time to look at 93 and 58 (once Bob sends the state table)?
On the positive side none of these really impact the specs very much (at least in terms of the xml) - worst is a namespace change.

thanks
-Doug