Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] next CD?

Also, it isn’t our fault (that I can tell) but it sure would be nice if the CD2 could get posted before we get to CD3. How long have we been waiting on an answer now on that? Are we going to get to PR before any of our approved CDs get posted? Honestly I’ve been sitting on a bunch of the “done” issues that need to be changed to “closed” so that I can add a remark pointing to the CD2 doc that closes them. This is really starting to hurt.

Sanjay or Paul, have you guys heard anything yet?

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903

Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/mrgoodner/

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:32 PM
To: Doug Davis; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

I have plans to review today, at least as a first pass. I expect I’ll get though a deeper review at the latest tomorrow afternoon.

Was a CD3 candidate asked for by the TC? Seems premature if not, I suggest bringing this up on Thursday’s call and being ready to post it afterwards. Not that I’m opposed, I’m actually inclined to think we should do a CD before the F2F.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903