Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] next CD?

I thought this was gonna be CD3 - but maybe that was just wishful thinking - I really thought Paul had said we should make it available by last Friday so people could review it ASAP as cd3 - oh well, guess we're not in that big of a rush.
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

02/20/2006 08:35 PM

Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>
cc
Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] next CD?

Marc Goodner wrote:
> I looked through the minutes and didn't see any record of it. I thought
> I remembered that to but two RX meetings per day breaks my brain on
> where what was said.

I was basing that on email exchanges that I had with Dug last week.
Ok, so we should not consider this to be a candidate for CD3 (at least
not till the TC agrees).

> I can't wait until we stop that BTW, 2.5 hours per week (just on calls
> mind you, and all on the same day) for a TC with just 5 open issues is
> just madness. Madness I tell you!

I empathize with you.
Although, I don't attend both the WSRX calls, I still sometimes can't
keep things straight in my brain about what happened in which TC/WG.
Kudos to Tom for taking great minutes (and volunteering for it!!).

-Anish