Subject: RE: publish WS-RX CD-02 artifacts

Hi Gilbert,

  My apologies for the delay in responding; I've been trying to research the decision regarding the WS-RX TC's use of the keyword
WSRM. It appears that since we did not have an explicit policy in place reserving the keyword for use only by the WSRM TC, and since
the WSRM TC does not call its work product "wsrm", that WS-RX is being allowed to use the WSRM as a product designation. There's one
other problem however,and that's the use of a date identifier rather than a version number - The OASIS Library is configured to
identify TC work products by version number (i.e. docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/v1.1/). Is it possible for the editors to
reconfigure the documents to match that scheme?

  Thanks,

Mary