Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] next CD? (or how to translate a member-only docURL to a public doc URL)

I should have made it clear.
This works only for the WS-RX TC repository and *not* for the WS-RX
editors SC repository. This is why I had to upload all the 10 docs to
the main repository and send the public URLs out.

It may be just that there needs to be one bit flipped somewhere making
the SC repository public too -- which would be nice.

-Anish