Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: publish WS-RX CD-02 artifacts

Robin,

I see your point about the need for having an index view when the number
of files within a directory grows so large that you can't scalably
manage individual links in a RDDL document. I guess my question would
have to be "should every TC be constrained to live by the same rules or
can this be managed on an individual TC basis"?

- gp

by email and then delete it.