Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: publish WS-RX CD-02 artifacts

Hi Gilbert,

  I think we had too many cooks in the kitchen and it fell through the cracks. I will take this as an action item and hopefully get
the new files uploaded this evening. If not, I will be without internet access Wed/Thurs. Worst case scenario they will be online
Friday. I'll send a note as soon as it's done.

Regards,

Mary