Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Faults for what operation?

Are there any serious but editorial fixes that must go in the CD III? I have scheduled an agenda item for tomorrow's call to talk about this, but wanted to know if this issue is really applicable.

-- Sanjay

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Mar 01, 2006 12:46 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Fixed in latest WD.
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

03/01/2006 02:35 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Faults for what operation?

Finishing up my review of the core spec…

On line 659 it says “Faults for this operation…” Uhm, what operation?

Looking at the diff version there used to be text here talking about sequence creation operations that is gone. I have not gone back to see where the change originated to see of this was an over optimistic delete or if this was a deliberate part of a proposal for an issue or not. Does anyone happen to remember?

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903