Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Am I going to be this terrible?

Nope, just finding less editorial issues than normal. The spec is looking good, it will be very polished by the time we get o the PR candidate I think thanks to you guys.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903

Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/mrgoodner/

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:49 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

You must be bored today  ;-)
I'd prefer to leave it as 200602 - less change of a mess-up, nothing as changed this month, and as you said leave it open to use 200603 if we need it.
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

03/01/2006 03:03 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[ws-rx-editors] Am I going to be this terrible?

Yes.

Assuming the CD passes, should the namespace be updated to 200603 rather than 200602?

Before you throw anything at me I’m not sure it should be. Particularly if we put together a new CD to go to PR before the end of this month. I’m not sure that’s feasible, but if it is we might want to still have the availability of the 200603 dated namespace.